Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jesus FreaK

It's kind of funny when you're just driving along on a freeway or side street and you see this typical soccer mom hauls ass passed you while flipping you off only to see that on the back of her mini van is a "Jesus Freak" or one of those little fish or doves. Correct me if I'm wrong but this just seems a little out of place, it makes me wonder what these people would be like if you were face to face, would they still flip you off because you weren't ordering fast enough at Starbucks? I'm pretty sure that part of the Christian faith is being forgiving and kind, that's not kind. Yeah i get that everyone fucks up once in a while and lets things slip but if you know that then why would you advertise to everyone on our friendly roadways how kind and forgiving you are only to be a shitty driver. I'm not very religious so maybe I'm missing something here, maybe god likes drivers to be overly assertive you tell me. I do go to church on occasion and i never heard about any of that.

No comments: